The purpose of this Workshop Handbook is to be a concise booklet to accompany our larger workshop packages to make complete gifts. It contains the same basic information on Fuku-Bonsai's extensive website, but is organized specifically to compliment the workshop materials. By also studying the website, a person is exposed to the same basic principles in different ways.
The handbook can also be a "textbook" for a more extensive multiple lesson bonsai course. 40% off Quantity discounts for 12 or more copies to the same U.S. address
Fuku-Bonsai pioneered growing houseplants as bonsai since 1962 and the booklet is a unique "Bible of True Indoor Bonsai!" It explains the basic principles in a clear but concise manner with a total of 80 photos and drawings. 5.5"x8.5"; 24 pages + color softcover. THIRD EDITION (March 2007) SUBJECTS
● The Challenge of Bonsai
● True Indoor Bonsai Styling Concepts
● An Evolution to True Indoor Bonsai
● Fuku-Bonsai & Its Bonsai Commitment
● Guidelines for Success!
● Horticulture Basics
● Dwarf Schefflera Culture
● The Essence of Bonsai
● Trees & Bonsai!
● Training Stages
● Five True Indoor Bonsai Concepts!
● Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Workshops
● The Concept of "Shin"
● True Indoor Bonsai Potting Media Specifications
- *** Go to Order Form *** Go to Ordering Information
- *** Return to Fuku-Bonsai Home Page
- FUKU-BONSAI CULTURAL CENTER & HAWAII STATE BONSAI REPOSITORY
- Post Office Box 6000, Kurtistown, Hawaii 96760
- Phone (808) 982-9880; FAX (808) 982-9883; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2007, Fuku-Bonsai Inc.