ALOHA! In December 2014, our mailing computer crashed and we lost our emailing list that had been updated each month to assure that we would not ever send out spam. We have not been able to recover that "cleaned" mailing list, and have obtained assistance from Constant Contact, a highly rated mailing service, to help us to maintain the lengthy and growing emailing list that includes past customers, past recipients, Fuku-Bonsai Cultural Center visitors, and those who request to receive our newsletters. I'm delighted to have help to relieve me of this very time consuming activity.
Fuku-Bonsai will be again issuing a monthly email newsletter. You're invited sign up with the website form. Please feel free to directly email me at email@example.com if you need personal assistance, and especially if you have suggestions for the new FUKU-BONSAI NEWS scheduled to start in January 2017.
It's been four years since we started the Journal of Tropical & True Indoor Bonsai and two years since the crash that ended it. During the two years it was up, we presented detailed reports of how specific bonsai were created. We'll be doing updates to show you how the trees developed. But as importantly, we've made some major breakthoughs in training methods and I look forward to sharing the details with you. There are other major news too!
13. January 2014: www.fukubonsai.com/Journal13.January.2014.html
14. February 2014: www.fukubonsai.com/Journal14.February.2014.html
15. March 2014: www.fukubonsai.com/Journal15.March.2014.html
16. April 2014: www.fukubonsai.com/Journal16.April.2014.html
17. May 2014: www.fukubonsai.com/Journal17.May.2014.html
18. June 2014: www.fukubonsai.com/Journal18.June.2014.html
19. July 2014: www.fukubonsai.com/Journal19.July.2014.html
20. August 2014: www.fukubonsai.com/Journal20.August.2014.html
21. September 2014: www.fukubonsai.com/Journal21.September.2014.html
22. October 2014: www.fukubonsai.com/Journal22.October.2014.html
23. November 2014: www.fukubonsai.com/Journal23.November.2014.html
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO JOIN THE MID-PACIFIC BONSAI FOUNDATION! Fuku-Bonsai pioneered True Indoor Bonsai since 1962. Whereas traditional Japanese temperate climate outdoor bonsai is extremely difficult with a very low success rate, Fuku-Bonsai's TRUE INDOOR BONSAI are the most successful gift bonsai for anyone, anywhere who can grow house plants! They are grown indoors year-around and outdoors whenever night temperatures exceed 50°F. Annual membership is just $12 and everyone is invited to become a member, to get access to special plant and workshop materials, and to obtain assistance! Go to MID-PACIFIC BONSAI FOUNDATION
NOTE: In November 2014, computers crashed and it took a while to rebuild the infrastructure and we are preparing to resume publication in the near future.